At Care1Bank, we’re committed to safeguarding and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Who are we?
CARE1Bank is an NHS regional staff bank project to pool resources to ensure safe staffing levels during peak service and deliver great patient care at the following five NHS Trusts (the number of NHS Trusts which form Care1Bank may expand at a later date):
- Barnsley Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Chesterfield Royal Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
CARE1Bank (Collaborative Alliance for Regional Engagements) is an NHS initiative run in conjunction with Holt Workforce Management, a trading name of Holt Doctors Ltd. Holt Doctors Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales (reg no. 06832618). The registered office is: 4th Floor, 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton BD23 1FJ.
What type of information is collected from you?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. For more information on how to switch off cookies on your computer, visit our full cookies policy however, turning off cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
How is your information used?
We may use your information to:
- send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you i.e. bank shift work notifications
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notify you of changes to our website or services;
In addition, we may use this information to provide you details of goods or services you may be interested in. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively. We may also use your personal information to detect and reduce fraud and credit risk. Who has access to your information?
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Third Party Service Providers working on our behalf:
We may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents subcontractors and other associated organisations for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (for example to process payments, send you mailings / surveys and DBS checks). However, when we use third party service providers, we disclose only the personal information that is necessary to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own direct marketing purposes.
Correction/Updating Personal Information:
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information Care1Bank hold about you (we may charge £10 for information requests) to cover our costs.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Third Party Links
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in January 2018.